Lala Kent Talks Raquel Leviss' Debunked Pregnancy Rumors | E! News


Lala Kent Talks Raquel Leviss' Debunked Pregnancy Rumors | E! News

there's so many conspiracy theories Lala Kent brings up the Raquel Levis pregnancy rumors and other Vanderpump Rules reunion speculation in a new Amazon live the reality star talks directly to the camera tackling viewer questions and opening up about part three of the Season 10 reunion set to air June 7th as far as what big reveals may be happening regarding scandaval Lala touches on the now debunked rumors that cast mate Raquel Levis was pregnant I have not have not seen the part 3 reunion yet they have kept that so tight in their grips there's so many conspiracy theories the first one was like she's pregnant that was squashed then it was like Lisa Vanderpump nude that's the big reveal I don't think that either looking back at the reunion's first two parts Lala admits she thinks Tom Sandoval got special treatment from Lisa while being grilled about the months-long affair with Raquel that led to his breakup from his girlfriend of nine years Ariana Maddox I don't know more I feel like she um she was allowing Sandoval to speak the way he was speaking I mean just based off of you know I was sitting pretty far away from Sandoval and Lisa and she and maybe I'm just the loudest person in the room I don't know but she was definitely an earshot of Sandoval and I think he gets a little bit of special treatment for me to be kind of like a rad at by calling someone dangerous and then not one person sitting next to Sandoval they don't say one thing about him talking about my IUD which is disgusting very personal and has not only nothing to do with what we're talking about but it's like none of your business at all at all like I've never allowed cameras to go in and show that part of my life like why do you find it necessary to be talking about like my body and what I use to do womanly things like it was disgusting and I can't believe no one shot him down that was an earshot of him in fact Lala and Lisa got into a brief argument during part one Sandoval is Randall give it 10 years he is Randall Emmett it's absolutely terrifying I couldn't get Randall to stay home and then when she hit the fan I couldn't get him out of the house there you go that is a narcissist everyone needs to be warned about this person like this is a dangerous human being that's actually a ridiculous stance to start saying Sandoval's a dangerous I didn't ask for anyone else's opinion well you have my opinion well that's great I reject it part three of the Vanderpump Rules reunion airs Wednesday June 7th on Bravo foreign [Music]

Next Post Previous Post
No Comment
Add Comment
comment url